Xbox One bf4:"most personal weapon customization ever,"

sc_shark

An assault rifle, for example, could be outfitted with more than 240,000 combinations of accessories, camouflages and optics.

full article:
http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/6/4701822/battlefield-4-weapon-customization

they are starting to market like boarderlands2 a bizillion guns lol. i know its just them firing back at cod with the layout/attachments and number of combos.

the whole ability to zero in your sniper for target range and what not seems a bit over the top for a fps. i have seen some vids of xnipers picking off guys on jetski's running across the map and various other looonnnggggg range shots on mobile targets which seems great.. but they never show setting up the shot. is this zeroing in an automatic type of thing or is this 4 clicks on the scope to get 1/4 mile range type of stuff. with the wind and the zeroing in playing the sniper could get really tricky.

We will see for ourselves within few months. I haven't seen any customization video emerging out of so-many-recently released videos.

Well, but Battlefield 4 isn't as good as Battlefield 5, and even that one is not as good as Battlefield 6, that had some pretty cool weapon customization but i still think Battlefield 7 is the best.
No seriously, doesn't every game has this kind of thing? Didn't Black Ops had the same thing?

Well, but Battlefield 4 isn't as good as Battlefield 5, and even that one is not as good as Battlefield 6, that had some pretty cool weapon customization but i still think Battlefield 7 is the best.
No seriously, doesn't every game has this kind of thing? Didn't Black Ops had the same thing?

isn't that kinda the point of a sequel it's supposed to be better then thee last one? As far as the article goes I'm really excited. It'll be nice to have sniping be more difficult...mind you that won't stop everyone from going 360 no scope shot into a jet....

Back