Xbox One BF4 or CoD:Ghosts?

I'm also going for battlefield 4. I've pre-ordered the gold edition (whatever its called :p). And I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I might also purchase call of duty ghosts during the winter, maybe they'll make great deals on christmas :D

To be honest, I don't think I will pick up COD: Ghosts yet, because what they have shown so far is generic single player game which I loathed so much. I mean, I have never bought a COD game for fancy storylines which is scripted at every round of the corner. There is usually a leader to guide you in COD games who will order you to walk, run, shoot, dive and what not. I don't someone holding my hands and telling me what to do every other second. That's why I prefer multiplayer and never even touch the SP portion of it.

So far, COD devs have only showcases the side I don't care about, while the DICE has showed what I love. So, picking up Battlefield 4 first is no-brainer. Of course, I will be picking up COD: Ghosts too if the multiplayer manages to pique my interest. But for now, I have preordered Battlefield 4.

To be honest, I don't think I will pick up COD: Ghosts yet, because what they have shown so far is generic single player game which I loathed so much. I mean, I have never bought a COD game for fancy storylines which is scripted at every round of the corner. There is usually a leader to guide you in COD games who will order you to walk, run, shoot, dive and what not. I don't someone holding my hands and telling me what to do every other second. That's why I prefer multiplayer and never even touch the SP portion of it.

So far, COD devs have only showcases the side I don't care about, while the DICE has showed what I love. So, picking up Battlefield 4 first is no-brainer. Of course, I will be picking up COD: Ghosts too if the multiplayer manages to pique my interest. But for now, I have preordered Battlefield 4.

i think with all the bf4 buzz/multiplayer cod is holding out on multiplayer trying to match it. usually they already have shown multiplayer and talked about the mutiplayer maps and such.. they are quiet. bf3 out of the box was on par with cod bo2 imo.. but the tweeks and updates bf3 did and learned from have made bf4 an amazing looking game for multiplayer. i am not talking about levelution yet.. im talking bout semi tactical play damage to the map a shooting occures.

i am not great at solo fps by any means but i actually started playing cod bo2 other day and actually enjoyed it. i need the hand holding and direction as i suck at it. but put me in a multiplayer with a decent player i can tag with or flank and i do great. i am horrible at memorizing maps and thats a big part of it. but the commander mode has me excited someone giving me orders as to what needs to be accomplished.

Battlefield, just because i prefer the old series. Just like CoD, the recent games are just rehases with slight changes, which don't change gameplay that much. Where are the fun vehicles to use? The jeeps or the airplanes? The awesome maps that you could play forever without getting tired of? Since Battlefield 2, this series just got worse, specially with the blue tinted screen that makes everything look bad.

Back