Xbox One bf4: what the beta helped fix

Didn't really care for it. Not saying it a crappy game just not my style. I like the fast pace COD style. But I have to ask..is it really a beta being so close to release? WoT has had a beta out for months and collecting lots of info.

>No more Elevator glitch

Ah man, but i loved the depth that thing managed to give by offering a extra tactical insertion method.

Didn't really care for it. Not saying it a crappy game just not my style. I like the fast pace COD style. But I have to ask..is it really a beta being so close to release? WoT has had a beta out for months and collecting lots of info.

Seems more like a promotion to me more than anything else. They are competing against COD after all.

you didn't play domination mode or the last one the released did you??? it was stupid fast paced.

Back