Xbox 360 Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea DLC Episode One Dated

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
BurialAtSea.jpg
Hey guys! They just announced that the new DLC for Bioshock Infinite, titled Buried at Sea Episode One will be coming to XBL Tuesday, November 12th! I'm sure that I'll be picking this up, since I beat the games months ago and really need a new Bioshock fix...Are you guys planning on getting this DLC or are you just going to wait for Episode 2, where you get to play as Elizabeth?

[video=youtube;fpgvZay10jE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgvZay10jE[/video]

The announcement was made by Irrational via a Twitter post that we've embedded below. In case you're late to the party, Burial at Sea will see Booker and Elizabeth explore the underwater city of Rapture before the events that caused the city to fall into the ruin it was in during the events of the first two Bioshock games.

Source: OXM UK

I don't know if I have enough time to fit Bioshock Infinite into everything I'm doing but the DLC looks promising. This is something I'll either get in a game of the year edition or maybe on a steam summer sale. Rapture pre ... raptured is going to be awesome though. So many games to play so little time!

I didn't even realize it was out already, has anyone had a chance to play it yet? Ever since I saw the trailer I've been excited for it since I've definitely been looking for a Bioshock fix as well. I love that it's back in Rapture since it's one of my favourite locations in a game.

Back