Xbox 360 Bioshock Infinite?

Khronic

From
Connecticut
Anyone here played Bioshock Infinite yet?

After remembering the release date getting pushed back, I completely forgot about it until the other day when I saw a commercial for it saying it had already been released, which came as a sudden shock. After playing Bioshock 1 and absolutely loving it, and then being kind of unimpressed by 2, I had still planned on getting this one and at one point I was actually going to pre-order it. Now that it's out, I have some sheckles in my pocket and can dish it out, but I'm still not really sure. I know there are a few Let's Plays on Youtube of it, but I would like to get your opinion if you've played it. Preferably compared to the first two games.

Bioshock Infinite is absolutely fantastic. It really is. I've played Bioshock 1 & 2 and liked them alot too. Compared to them, it really doesn't share a lot of similarities aside from gameplay. The story is brilliant and the world is, in a word, phenomenal! Put it this way - I spend the first hour exploring and trying every thing the world has to offer before even touching a mission.

Bioshock Infinite is absolutely fantastic. It really is. I've played Bioshock 1 & 2 and liked them alot too. Compared to them, it really doesn't share a lot of similarities aside from gameplay. The story is brilliant and the world is, in a word, phenomenal! Put it this way - I spend the first hour exploring and trying every thing the world has to offer before even touching a mission.

That's pretty good to hear, I'll have to look into getting myself a copy then. My friend didn't like it because he was a diehard Bioshock 1 fan and said it was completely different. Knowing that everything is pretty much different, I'll just have to play it like a new series. Thanks!

The story is brilliant and the world is, in a word, phenomenal!

I've heard this from just about everyone. Being not underwater for this one, does it still feel, you know...Bioshock-y? If that makes sense.

My friend didn't like it because he was a diehard Bioshock 1 fan and said it was completely different.

Making it not exactly like brilliant Bioshock one does not make it a horrible game. It seems to be a game of its own. I for one think its a masterpiece for games of this age.

Bioshock Infinite could be game of the year in my book! hard to see GTA or any other game take the title away from Bioshock. Love the story and how everything is mixed in this utopia-nightmare cloud city named Columbia.

Back