Call of Duty: Ghosts

sunkinship

What are your general feelings on it? What is your favorite tweak added to it that diversifies it from the other Call of Duties? etc.

I think this was the point that even Call of Duty fans looked back and thought that something was wrong with the franchise. They literally copied the cutscene animation and setting from Modern Warfare 2 (look it up on youtube), the ending is shoehorn for a sequel (not really surprising really) and the multiplayer is... the same thing again. So yeah, not much to see here, just another FPS.

Havnt touched single player yet. I have to disagree about MP though. I think its the best CoD since CoD 4. Have you really got into mp yet?.
The way you level up weapons....gain perks....operations is great. You actually have to think about which weapon and perks you want to buy.
The maps are quite good with some favoring certain game modes. Very few lag moments and it will get betteron XB1. Not just another FPS. Do you have any specifics about mp?

I've had a small go at Ghosts and it feels like the Modern Warfare series in the way is paced, although I am still experimenting with different classes, I do prefer Black Ops but then again I am used to the style and speed of it. Maybe in time once I'm hammered it but for now I haven't played enough on it yet to make a formal judgement.

Overall I think it's a decent game. Ghosts has is pros and cons, a huge con would be the really fast time to kill. There's no evading, once you're spotted you are pretty much dead. This is not my most favorite CoD, but I can live with it.

I honestly bought the game just because it was another CoD title with very low expectations and with the intention only to play the multiplayer for about 3 months then play it every now and then. Surprisingly, I played the campaign and I really did like it. There were plot points that were clearly transparent and obvious, but I honestly liked the variety and just overall game that I bought a CoD: Ghosts shirt haha! #HappyCustomer

I disliked it at first, but its style has grown and me and I've begun to actually enjoy it quite a bit. Still don't like it for competitive or sniping.

I honestly bought the game just because it was another CoD title with very low expectations and with the intention only to play the multiplayer for about 3 months then play it every now and then. Surprisingly, I played the campaign and I really did like it. There were plot points that were clearly transparent and obvious, but I honestly liked the variety and just overall game that I bought a CoD: Ghosts shirt haha! #HappyCustomer

Same here, well except for the shirt. I did though the game would be annoying (from my experience with BF4) but it turns out it was a lot better than what I had expected.

I lost interest in COD awhile ago so I have no idea what they may have done to improve it. If it is improved or changed then I may give it a shot but I don't plan on buying it until I have.

Whеn I stаrt thе gаmе оn my xbоx оnе соnsоlе аnd gо tо multiplаyеr аnd hit "xbоx livе" fоr аbоut tеn timеs, I'll hit multiplаyеr аnd it sаys, "Yоu must hаvе аn асtivе nеtwоrk соnnесtiоn tо plаy Xbоx Livе mаtсhеs.". Thеn it'll hаvе а lоаding sсrееn sаying, "Соnnесting tо Xbоx Livе". Аftеr аbоut а minutе оn аvеrаgе, 80% оf thе timе it sаys, "Thе Саll оf Duty: Ghоsts sеrvеr is nоt аvаilаblе аt this timе

I guess everyone will have their opinion and there is no use trying to change that. I personally enjoyed the time I spent playing it as I have with most Call of Duty games. Sure, it wasn't flawless, but which game is? It did pioneer some nice things when it came to graphics and it was overall a game with enough content and play ability to keep you interested for a while. Unfortunately the majority of criticism it received was negative and the game was less popular than it probably would have been if critics and reviewers said it was good.

I think that's usually the case though, and instead if people playing a game and forming their own opinions, they'll just go off what the reviews say and that's not always wise.

While I understand that games are expensive these days, games do have to be given a chance as not all gamers are the same, so one review might not be as neutral as it should be.

Back