Xbox 360 Can't Wait For Hulk Hogans Main Event

Micci

:D I can't wait for this one.... I can remember watching Hulk Hogan and the WWF as a kid. It was super! My kids have asked for this one for Christmas. I believe it comes out 10/11 so I won't make them wait. Anyone else going to get Hulk Hogan?

Oh gosh, Hulk Hogan. That's giving me flashbacks to the 1990s! I don't think I've watched wrestling since I was really little, to be honest.

I have to be honest and say that I still watch it today! WWE Smackdown versus Raw - I love wrestling. Ray Mysteria is my favorite wrestler. Ok - so I'm a geek, that is why I can't wait for this game to come out so I can play!

I have a velvet painting of Hulk Hogan. You do not even need to ask, If I will be buying the new game! ;) I proudly show off my Hulkamania love, in my living room, where he can gaze at my family, while we play his new game. I can not wait!

I'm not the biggest wrestling fan, but I do watch it occasionally. I really like Hulk Hogan, both as a wrestler and as an actor. He also seems a really cool person. I don't know if I'm going to purchase "Hulk Hogans Main Event". I'm tempted to try it. I hope it's reasonably priced...

That's too funny! Hulk Hogan was my hero growing up. I got so pumped up when they played that, "I am a real American", song he would come out to the ring to. He was the king of the good guys.

Back