Xbox One character creation

andrew172

The character customization in the elder scroll online will be more in depth than ever. You will even be able to give your character a beer belly. What do you guys think about this? Personally it doesn't effect me too much. I spent about carefully crafting my character in Skyrim only to play the entire game in first person and never even see what he looked like anyway.

Character creation is one of the best parts of an MMORPG! Think about it, you're creating something that you'll have to look at for hours upon hours while you're playing. With that in mind, I think elaborate character customization is a fantastic thing.

Character creation is one of the best parts of an MMORPG! Think about it, you're creating something that you'll have to look at for hours upon hours while you're playing. With that in mind, I think elaborate character customization is a fantastic thing.

True, but is it really necessary when you're playing in first person? You may never even see your character after you've created it. I suppose with multiplayer though, other people will and if you're concerned about keeping up appearances then that would be something to pay attention to.

Back