Xbox One Child of Light Release Date Revealed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Ubisoft released a new trailer for Child of Light that confirms the game will be available on April 30, 2014.

The Final Fantasy VI-inspired downloadable RPG will cost $14.99, and is set to release on pretty much every console under the sun, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, and PC. Child of Light was creating using Ubisoft’s UbiArt Framework, the engine that also powered Rayman Legends and Origins, as well as the upcoming Valiant Hearts.

[video=youtube_share;4Zzi_935zqk]http://youtu.be/4Zzi_935zqk[/video]​

Source: IGN

I've been itching for some good RPG action on my XB1 so its nice to be able to have a better idea of when to expect it. I've been keeping up with this game since it was first announced, mostly based on how gorgeous the art-style was. Hopefully it won't disappoint! Are you guys looking forward to it? Leave your thoughts below!

The Final Fantasy VI-inspired downloadable RPG will cost $14.99, and is set to release on pretty much every console under the sun, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, and PC. Child of Light was creating using Ubisoft’s UbiArt Framework, the engine that also powered Rayman Legends and Origins, as well as the upcoming Valiant Hearts.

What?! Just $14.99?! Now that's something that I would definitely get.

It's coming soon, looks glorious and it's cheap. Excellent!

It's coming soon, looks glorious and it's cheap. Excellent!

I'm so gonna like this game. Haha. With the cheap price I can save up and buy more games. Thank you so much Microsoft for allowing this game to be this cheap.

I'm so gonna like this game. Haha. With the cheap price I can save up and buy more games. Thank you so much Microsoft for allowing this game to be this cheap.

Same here, the game isn't half bad. I like it actually.

I've read about the game last year and it's quite surprising that they are releasing it this year. I really thought they would have it released next year.

Oh damn. This game man. I'mma want this! At least the next-gen crowd is getting their hands on this. Sweet! cannot wait for this.

Back