Controller Choice

WorkingGamer

From
Las Vegas
I was wondering what controller you guys all liked the most, whether it be Dualshock, Xbox or even the Jaguar.
For example I quite enjoy the Gamecube controller myself because I used it quite a bit and got quite well at handling it, I also think the buttons were normally pretty well placed for most games and the curve of the L/R buttons really helped.

So which controller do you like the most and what about it makes it the best?

I use to like the xbox controller but i like the ps3 controller.I just like how it feels and how i can hold it comfortably.

I was actually just thinking about this earlier. The Gamecube controller was great, but it was slightly too light. Not quite bulky enough, you know? Which is where the Wavebird comes in. With the extra heft of the batteries and the wireless capabilities, that thing became as close as we've got to the perfect controller if you ask me. It was curved in just the right way so that your hand's natural grooves conformed to them.

And those shoulder buttons. They had that satisfying depressing motion, and then they had that hard click so that you could know you'd gone as far as possible. And it actually made a difference in games as well!

The PS2 controller will forever be my favorite controller of all time. There is NO better D-PAD than the playstations and personally I like the placements of the sticks on ps2 controllers more.

Back