Xbox One Controller rumble makes players drive better

ozadin

This was announced at Comic Con at the Microsoft panel, it seems like the rumbling on the controller is making people drive better. I guess the feeling of realism is always nice in games, somehow , I always love the vibration in games and controllers. Pretty excited for this game compared to when I first heard about it.

The added haptic feedback features in the Xbox One controller are helping players become better drivers in Forza Motorsport 5, said Turn 10 Studios creative director Dan Greenawalt today. Speaking at a San Diego Comic-Con panel focused on Xbox One, Greenawalt said the next-gen controller better relays information about tires and braking in the game.

Xbox One controller rumble makes Forza 5 players better drivers, Turn 10 says | Polygon

I do not think the vibrations change anything ... But immersion is sure it has a positive effect.
Maybe the demo was very easy mode and assisted.

I hope that there is not just Forza will use this feature! It seems very interesting at the moment.

I'd like to hear more about that, because I'm very skeptical. I suppose it might help with avoiding harsher terrain, but then I'm more of an arcade racer than a simulator racer, so I prefer to drive over anything and everything. I like immersive effects like vibration, but I doubt it really has an effect on my skills.

its all hype.. unless the top racers in forza4 shave off a half a second in the same car on the same track consistantly its all just hype.

Back