Xbox 360 Dance Central 3 Cheats

kevin

Contributor
Below you will find Dance Central 3 cheats. Cheats typically create an advantage beyond normal gameplay, usually to make the game easier.

Dance Central 3 Unlockables/Cheats

Enter the following code on the home screen to unlock all contents: X, Y, LEFT, UP, UP, A, B, RIGHT.

Unlockables

Ninja Crew - Unlock the Ninja Crew, rank up to Level 40.

D-Cypher - Unlock the D-Cpher crew, rank up to Level 20.

The Glitterati - Unlock The Glitterati, rank up to level 17.

Dr. Tan and Oblio - Unlock Dr. Tan and Oblio by reaching level 13.

Maccoy and Dare - Unlock Maccoy and Dare, rank up to level 10.

I had no idea there were cheats for exercise games like Dance Central. Of course, I guess some people might care more about the points or achievements than the exercise you get from game play.

Where is the home screen? We can't figure out when to enter in the code where it doesn't select an actual menu option.

I would think that the home screen is the screen with the menu options. I know Dance Central 2 had a menu option where you could enter cheats, but I think you just have to be at the main home screen and just push the correct sequence of buttons/arrows. I'm guessing you'll hear a chime or something letting you know that you entered it correctly.

That didn't work. There's no cheat option and when entering the cheat posted above, the A selects whatever menu item is available, thus not letting us complete the cheat.

I had no idea there were cheats for exercise games like Dance Central. Of course, I guess some people might care more about the points or achievements than the exercise you get from game play.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I suppose there are bound to be cheats for everything so you can advance and unlock certain aspects of the game that you otherwise may have difficulty accessing.

Back