Xbox One Dead Rising 3 ships 1 million copies

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
More than one million copies of Dead Rising 3 were shipped worldwide in the game's first month of release. The news was confirmed today by Capcom, which reported that the figure was achieved between the Xbox One launch (November 22) and December 20.

The Japanese firm had previously anticipated sales of 1.2 million by the end of March 2014. The Dead Rising series as a whole has now shipped over seven million units worldwide.

Source: CVG

Good news for Capcom and MSFT alike! The game appears to be on track to surpass their expectations; although I have not played much of the game despite owning it, the little I have played has been a lot of fun and I am looking forward to playing a lot more of it.

Great. This just shows how successful the game was. This will really make it even more popular. I hope they get to make new DLCs for us to play. I love the game and I've been playing it since I got it. I never get tired playing it.

Great. This just shows how successful the game was. This will really make it even more popular. I hope they get to make new DLCs for us to play. I love the game and I've been playing it since I got it. I never get tired playing it.

They already released the season pass so you just need to get it.

I really love the Dead Rising series. Dead Rising 2 was my favorite, I haven't played the new release yet but I plan to play it very soon! Hopefully it's just as good as Dead Rising 2. I really love the DLC's they released alongside 2 also, hopefully they will release just as many on this series!

I personally wouldn't have thought it would have done so well! Well done Capcom! After the crap last few years you've had, you need this!

I really love the Dead Rising series. Dead Rising 2 was my favorite, I haven't played the new release yet but I plan to play it very soon! Hopefully it's just as good as Dead Rising 2. I really love the DLC's they released alongside 2 also, hopefully they will release just as many on this series!

Dead Rising 3 is way better than Dead Rising 2, with the improvements on the graphics, gameplay, vehicles and weapons, you will really love this game.

I'm glad DR3 is doing so well, means Capcom isn't as likely to **** it up like so many of their other franchises.

Dead Rising 3 looks fun, just wish I could actually get into the Dead Rising series period. Capcom (and Square Enix bar for the Dragon Quest series and FF Tactics) have soured on me with series I don't care for period getting a lot of attention and the ones I like being that guy people know, but they ignore him because he's "uncool" or whatever.

...still 1 million is good for Capcom. They've been having trouble with some franchises not doing as well as they'd like last year so this is good news.

...still 1 million is good for Capcom. They've been having trouble with some franchises not doing as well as they'd like last year so this is good news.

I can see more coming in for them this year since they plan on releasing DLC for it.

Back