Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Bungie has revealed Destiny's box art for the Xbox One. Check it out below:

PT_KA_Circ_559.jpg
PT_KA_Circ_560.jpg

Depending on my experience with the new cod on Xbox one I may continue to purchase fps games for it.. I am a big mouse and keyboard pc gamer for fps type games. But nonetheless that box art is awesome :)

Depending on my experience with the new cod on Xbox one I may continue to purchase fps games for it.. I am a big mouse and keyboard pc gamer for fps type games. But nonetheless that box art is awesome :)

I would recommend starting with Battlefield 4 and not COD since its less twitch based and easier to pick up.

I would recommend starting with Battlefield 4 and not COD since its less twitch based and easier to pick up.

I already have bf4 ordered for pc :). So I was not going to double dip same game. Plus my best friend is wanting me to get cod to play with him which is only reason I got it... Thanks for the tip! I won't judge fps on Xbox based on one game ;)

Whoa! That looks epic man! I love that. Now, I would be able to make my decision about this game if they show some more footage of it. They haven't shown much, have they? It was the same on E3 and Gamescom.

Whoa! That looks epic man! I love that. Now, I would be able to make my decision about this game if they show some more footage of it. They haven't shown much, have they? It was the same on E3 and Gamescom.

Yea they keep showing the same footage, but rumor has it that a beta will be available with preorders. Bungie also accepted applications for Alpha and Beta tested a few months ago.

Destiny box art looks awesome. I might just buy the game for the box art and that alone. It looks so nice. I have to say above that Battlefield 4 is probably better to get than COD as COD is getting repetitive and it is a bit laggy sometimes. Battlefield 4 looks like it has better graphics and mechanics.

I like the original more, it's just simply fascinating.
But I can't help but feel like this game takes after so many others. Every time I see it all I see is Halo/Mass Effect. And watching the E3 video it looks like it'd play similar to Borderlands? At least with the hitbox/dps style.
But in no way does that mean i'm not looking forward to it, I just listed 3 of my top 5 favorite game series.

That art is sweet. I seriously love the different concepts and executions of art and painting that people do to their boxes. I can't wait to see what some people do to their One's once they aren't afraid to bust the thing of course.

Back