Xbox 360 Do u use your 360 for anything other then gaming?

I got the 360 to play games and that's the only thing I use it for. The other features are sure nice but I don't think I've ever felt the urge to use them simply because I've other gadgets for that.

Other then gaming, the only thing my 360 has been used for really is Netflix, and that wasn't even by me. When I wasn't actively gaming on it, I'd set it up downstairs in my living room for my mom to watch all her shows and movies on. She loved it, and would always get angry whenever I started talking about an upcoming video game release, because she knew it'd be a while without Netflix and had to resort to renting movies again from Redbox. Now she has her own Blu-ray player that streams Netflix, so when I'm not gaming, the 360 lays dormant next to my computer.

Generally, no, I don't. I use it almost exclusively for gaming. But when I've bought Gold, I've used it for Netflix, ESPN and a host of other apps, including music apps. It's a good entertainment system when used to it's fully capacity, but I rarely do so.

i use it for netflix, i also download movies, put them on a usb drive and play them back on my xbox

however, the biggest use for it is gaming, the other two would be like 1 percent of the usage

I use it for gaming and for watching vids. I am on the Netflix app and on the Crackle app all of the time. I like how weird the movies on Crackle are. I think I watched all of the Seinfeld episodes they posted and I also watched Spun on Crackle.

Netflix! I love it, I don't know why but it loads faster than on my computer. Always use it before going to bed.

No, I never used it for anything else than gaming to be honest because I don't have it connected to the internet. Unfortunately I don't see myself connecting it to the internet any time soon so I doubt I will ever use any applications or stuff like that. I don't even watch movies on it, I'm still watching them on my computer, I guess it's just a habit of mine.

Mainly just to watch movies. I've never really tried it out for anything other than movies and gaming. I used to use the internet on my PS3 back when I had it because my TV is bigger than my computer monitor but now I don't really bother. I like using it to watch movies before bed. It's better than my computer cause it's easier to turn off!

I've used my 360 for browsing and iHeart Radio, but that's about it.

I use mine for watching DVDs, Blurays and digital copies of movies. I used to use a PS3 for this but I found that a lot of the digital movies I got were Cine protected and I couldn't watch them. The Xbox player is easier to use and I have less issues out of it, so it has become my primary digital content player. I love it and keep it in the living room on family night just for this purpose.

I rarely use it for watching Netflix or anything like that, but I guess I do use it to socialize as well, it's nice I can be in a party with all my friends from school.

I use my Xbox One solely for playing video games. I use my laptop to stream Netflix. I like how you have the option to watch Netflix on the Xbox One though.

Definitely, I use my 360 to download and listen to music on my surround sound system, also to watch Bluray and DVD.

I don't have a Netflix subscription so I don't watch Netflix but I do use it to watch movies. If we have a DVD, we pop it into the Xbox rather than the DVD Player.

I think that the Xbox 360 is a great multimedia device for doing just about anything you want to do with your home theater system. You can buy this one device and not have to buy any other hardware for your multimedia device. You can stream video services with it, play hard media like DVDs and BluRays, you can play video games...you can even surf the Net and get caught up on social media. There just really isn't any reason to go out and buy all these devices when you can do it all from the Xbox 360 console. And only having one device makes it easy to keep your home theater uncluttered.

I use Netflix on it for the most part and i have to say that the quality is superb.

Back