Do you actually buy PC games?

Its not hardcore gaming but the last game i got for free was the sims 3. A lot of the sites i see have viruses and things like that so i feel its not worth it. If i felt the game was really worth it the i woudnt mind spending money on it.

It has actually spoiled me a bit too much to be honest, I'm almost unable to force myself to buy any game that isn't at least 50% off, because I know that it will eventually be up for sale for that or more.
That's why you have to shop around on other markets like the Humble Bundle because games are always on a dicount somewhere not only on steam

I have in the past but now I download them or borrow them from friends. I don't stay with a game on the computer nearly as long as I do when playing on the console.

That's why you have to shop around on other markets like the Humble Bundle because games are always on a dicount somewhere not only on steam

Oh I do, I'm finding great new deals every day.
I use a website called IsThereAnyDeal.com and it checks every gaming website for deals.
Plus, it pulls what games I have on my Steam Wishlist and sends me an email every time one goes on sale on any site!

The Steam Sales are your friend. I would say that you need to support the developers that you enjoy. The torrent community is as much a part of the equation to these businesses as are the digital distributors and physical distributors. I think that the "downloaded" and hacked game is just another part of the equation.

There was a company back in the day named Bullfrog. They made some beloved games like Dungeon Keeper and Magic Carpet. You can't purchase their games outside of some very lucky circumstances (at least to my knowledge) so that's one of those times where I say I would download it. Another issue might be for the past generation of games that you plan on emulating on a PC.

Them Steam sales man. You can grab games for so cheap, much lower when compared to consoles. You can save more than 5x your money during sales. That said, I only buy games when they are on sale.

Back