Do you prefer to use a headset wnen MP?

heavensdevil

Do you prefer to use a headset when playing online multiplayer? I don't prefer to use one reason being that some people are noisy on the mic, they like to trash talk a lot. I only use a one when I'm playing with friends that I personally know of.

depends if I'm talking or not, If I am then ya and I just mute everyone that's annoying. Usually no even though they're turtle beaches I usually have it through my tv when I'm going singleplayer/grinding

Yes. Makes communication much less painful. Typing sucks in middle of a battle.

Do you prefer to use a headset when playing online multiplayer? I don't prefer to use one reason being that some people are noisy on the mic, they like to trash talk a lot. I only use a one when I'm playing with friends that I personally know of.

Yeah, I do prefer to use a headset when I'm playing online multiplayers. It's nice being able to hear friends and coordinate. I also mute people I don't know so that I don't have to deal with the trash-talking.

Oh yes. I really enjoy being able to communicate with the people I'm playing with. It gives playing with others a sort of "personal' touch, I think.

Headsets are very useful for communication, some even say communication is key. I usually play with a couple of friends in party chat, so hearing other noisy people is no problem for me. Also, you can always mute them.

I think the main advantage of a headset over speakers and a mic are just better sound quality. If you're one of those people who are very competitive, headsets can give you an edge by helping you hear things you have a hard time noticing without one like footsteps. I'm not too competitive myself so speakers work just fine for me.

Ehhh...not really. When I played online regularly it became kind of a necessity, but since I pretty much stopped playing online it's like whatever.

I used a headset all the time when doing online multiplayer. It simply made thing easier when communicating with my group.

I have a headset when I'm playing multiplayer but i'm quite patient and tend to ignore any trash talkers (I secretly report them) but do enjoy random people talking about random stuff but most of the time i'm in a party with friends so it's useful to communiate easier in general.

I feel like the point of playing MP is to win, and to do that, you have to communicate. Sure you can win without, but as you play better people and get better yourself, you'll have to talk.

I use Turtle Beaches so I can hear footsteps, and to talk. And yes I talk a lot of trash. I feel like I wouldn't be able to play online if I didn't use a headset. Partially because I'd need to tell my teammates important things, and so I can complain :p

I prefer a headset, I feel that I can concentrate better when I use one. I really shut out the trash talkers when I am playing, sooner or later I will get them and they then will shut up!

I actually always use the headset even if I am alone. I don't know why but I just like using the headset instead of using the speakers from my TV. It's probably because I feel like I can hear everything much better and I don't have to worry about outside noise.

I wear it but I only keep it on one ear. I'm listening to everything but not really talking.

I usually wear one when I'm on multiplayer. The trash talk is half the fun. You find the trash talker and kill them over and over again just to make them bad.

I have one and I use it once in awhile but generally I don't wear it at all. Really not all that interested what the chatter is all about.

I use a headset but only because I like to hear my audio on my headphones vs. my television speakers. I hardly use my microphone though unless I am playing with some of my good friends. I've found that most people abuse their microphone online and just speak simply because they can.

I personally prefer using a headset when I'm playing in my living room and there are other people with me since I don't them to hear the trash talk. But for the most part I just go on speakers when I'm in my room. It gets annoying when the only thing you can hear upfront are there screams of the pissed off players you've killed on the other end and at the same time they're loud yelling and cursing when they get to kill you.

I like using a headset because it kind of helps me to get into the zone and play better. I like to use them when I am playing with my friends because using the headset really helps us to play a lot better then if we were just playing and not using any headsets at all.

Back