Xbox 360 Do you replay the games after you finished ?

I think it depends on the game, some have a lot of replay value and some don't, having said that i generally won't buy a game if I think after I've completed it that it will have no replay value as its a waste of money!

It totally depends. If you really liked the game then why not. Right now, I just finished my second playthrough on Tales of Vesperia. Most developers give their games a lot of replay value especially RPGs. Plus sometimes people may also consider replaying a game to get a certain achievement.

When the replay value is good, and I must have really LIKED the game... I guess I would replay it again. Assassin's Creed is fun for a 1st run, but I always got bored of replaying it.

Like others have said if the replay value is good why not play it over again? Sometimes you'll miss certain things you didn't catch the first go around.

Truly depends on the game, some are a CHORE to replay (any game with unskippable cutscenes, for example!). I've recently replayed games a lot. I got 4 characters to Lv50 in Borderlands 2, which is 4 regular playthroughs and 4 True Vault Hunter Mode playthroughs. Oh yeah, I also had a 2nd Gunzerker but I only finished the first playthrough with that one and I was playing through it again with the Mechromancer but I decided to stop until they release the current hot fixes as a proper patch.

I also replayed the hell out of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Even when it wasn't a full replay, I replayed some chapters a lot for the heck of it. Super fun game, insane replay value.

Never, I just can't stand playing a game if I already went thru all the levels it just is not fun form for whatever reason.

Except if you take sports games In consideration but I kinda think they shouldn't count because the gameplay is designed for replay gaming.

I have tried, sometimes i really wanted to, but I just can't. Farcry 3 was awesome, I tried going back for some more achievements, but no...

Not really... After I finish a campaign I just play multiplayer or challanges. It's boring to repeat the same stuff, even if it's at a different level of difficulty

I usually start another one. I might revisit a game later on...like a few years later....but if it's a game that has a clear start and finish, I'm unlikely to replay it for a while. I know you can make different choices for a lot of games and it'll change the outcomes, but I already know most of the stuff and just worked my butt off to complete the game, so it has to be shelved for me for a while.

When I finish a game, I usually put it down unless it has multiplayer content. I have a lot of trouble putting down a game when it has a lot of content online to enjoy and other people to interact with. Halo and COD are my two best examples.

Back