Xbox 360 Do you think DICE will ever make a BFBC3?

pietastesgood

Do you guys think that DICE will ever make another Bad Company entry, or are they stuck on the main series for now?

I would absolutely LOVE a Bad Company 3 like you wouldn't believe. But unfortunately I think they will stick with the main series for a while, with Battlefield 4 having been announced for next gen consoles. But fingers crossed!

Eventually, yes, I think they will. How long we will have to wait for it is the question. They have to know that the fans would be into it, so it would be foolish not to take advantage of that.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I'm still pretty excited about Battlefield 4, considering all of the Battlefield games have been nothing less than stellar. It's just that the main series lacks that much needed tone of humor that the BC games were able to capture.

I believe they will come back to the series as the story of it would be great. Maybe after BF4 we'll see some news on it.

I would also love to play a bad company 3, but as the DICE employee stated a year or so ago when asked about next gen battlefield, he stated that "it isn't on the drawing board now, but that doesn't at all mean that there won't be a battlefield bad company 3" (paraphrased based on my memory)

I would (again) love to play a BC3, all I ask is to give us the option to go $?&!ing prone!

They have stated that it is on the long hold and the developers are on a very long vacation. It's not coming guys.

Well, even if it DID come out for release, it would not be on the Xbox 360. Games are going to stopped being produced for the 360 a year or so after the Xbox One comes out, and obviously, in 2016 the 360 will be supported no more (aka a dead console).

I would also love to play a bad company 3, but as the DICE employee stated a year or so ago when asked about next gen battlefield, he stated that "it isn't on the drawing board now, but that doesn't at all mean that there won't be a battlefield bad company 3" (paraphrased based on my memory)

I would (again) love to play a BC3, all I ask is to give us the option to go $?&!ing prone!

^^^, there is the option to prone in Battlefield 3 and 4... I'm not sure what you're talking about...

^^^, there is the option to prone in Battlefield 3 and 4... I'm not sure what you're talking about...

I am assuming by that he means that you couldn't go prone in Battlefield Bad Company 2 from what i remember. While I would like to see BFBC3 someday, I could wait for it as long as there is another Battlefield game to play and I am super excited for the release of BF4 :D

The thing is, what would a new Bad Company title bring to the table in terms of new? What would it be different for it to be side to side with Battlefield 4? It already has the destruction, would a single player campaign really be enough to sell a game like Battlefield?

The thing is, what would a new Bad Company title bring to the table in terms of new? What would it be different for it to be side to side with Battlefield 4? It already has the destruction, would a single player campaign really be enough to sell a game like Battlefield?

I wouldn't be able to answer your questin, but you should play the BBC 2 to find out why people want BBC 3 and what is so different about this game.

I would love to see a Battlefield Bad Company 3- in fact after the second one, I thought that that's what series they would be going with instead of the main one.... but I guess I was wrong...

Back