Does anybody remember this game?

Jules

When I was a kid my step-mom used to play this game on the computer where you were a cop. I remember one specific part of the game where if you entered the woman's restroom you would come out looking embarrassed or something like that. Can anybody tell me what game that is?

Nope, sorry I have never even heard of anything like that. I remember we played boring games on the computer but nothing like this. Then again the computer was a totally new thing when I was a kid.

I've never heard of it, either, sorry! Do you remember around what year she played it? I'm guessing sometime in the 80's or 90's, right?

I think it was early to mid 90s. I really don't remember many more details. I just remember that you were a cop and you walked around the police station. I don't even remember the plot of the game or anything.

I do not believe, I know what game that is, either. The bathroom part, reminded me of a game I played on original Nintendo. You were these teens, looking for someone in a haunted house. You picked your character, and walked around the house, and some objects you could click on to use. In the bathroom, you could click on the toilet, and the character would get embarrassed, too.

Sorry that is not ringing any bells at all. It doesn't even sound like any game I have ever come across. What console was it for? Was it on the PC?

Back