Xbox 360 Does your console have a name?

My system doesn't have a name, because I am not a crazy man!

I named my console when I had first took it out of the box. Dont ask me why, but I named it Sam Fisher. For those of you that do not know, Sam Fisher is the main character in the Splinter Cell games.

Crazy :)
My console doesn't have a name, either. I've never heard of naming your console; why would you do that?

Console names... Okay... Nah, I have never named my console, ever...

I've always called it what its supposed to be called. XBOX, PlayStation, Mega Drive etc.

I feel a little unimaginative now :(

I laughed when I saw this thread. I have not named my console a name, and I don't see any reason to do so. However, if I did have to, I would name it "baby". I love my Xbox so much, that's probably why I don't have a girlfriend.

To be honest no. I have never given my console a name, actually it has never occurred me that I should give it a name.

Marvin, my console's name is Marvin de Lanci and he is a lovely, healthy gameplaying little bundle of joy. His older siblings (Gregory Genesis, Kubala Gamecube, etc.) are all very proud of him especially in light of ... RROD. He's really a great older sibling to Sonia my PS3, Wilhelm my Wii, and Kazumi my WiiU. Sadly my handhelds don't have names... le sigh.

I names my console the Giant. Because it is large compared to my other consoles but also because it is cool to have a name for each console. My other console names are Rabbit, Harry, Jimbo, Beast, Grapes etc. There is some sort of small story behind each name.

I just call them " the thing". When our cat tries to lay on it, I'm like " get off that thing!'

Wow that's taking things way too far. But yeah my xbox has a name its called d xbox 360!!

I've always named my cars, computer and gaming systems "beast" lol Because they are a beast!

My console doesn't have a proper name, but sometimes while playing it becomes known as "$%#^^*# piece of $@&@% and go $%& yourself. %%^^ AND your mother!"

My rage issues while playing COD and losing horribly are well known among my friends lol. :mad:

I haven't called the 360 anything but a profanity. I've used many different iterations of curses to get my point across.

This thread struck me as funny because I started naming things awhile back as kind of a joke to those that do it with EVERYTHING except now I do it with most things too! Except my xbox. That had never occurred to me before. But now it absolutely needs a name and I'll have to get back to you with one :).

My console does not have a name. I have never been one of those people who name objects. I mean what does naming my Xbox 360, do for me? I don't know one person who actually names their Xbox 360. I just refer to my Xbox 360 as 360.

No, I have never thought of naming my console. I guess if I had to choose it would be, "Rocky JR." I honestly don't know.

I have always thought about naming my console, but i never been able to come up with a good name.

I don't name inanimate objects. Not only is it awkward, but if you try to explain to to someone else, they'll either think you have a mental disorder or you are in need of serious help. So no, my Xbox 360 does not have a name and it never will. I will just refer to it as my possession. I don't get why people even bother with naming their car either, it's not living and there's absolutely no point.

Back