Xbox 360 Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z three-minute trailer

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D

Four friends can fight side-by-side around the world online, and up to eight different players can fight each other in a massive battle royale. Players can unleash joint attacks with other players with "Syncro Rush," launch "Meteor Chain" attacks, and boost each other's health via "Revive Soul."
Players can also form "dream teams" such as the "ultimate Son Goku team" (composed of four different forms of the hero from regular [FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]to[/FONT] Super Saiyan God) or a team of all forms of Frieza. Players can take on colossal bosses in 360° all-range battles. The game has 60 exclusive missions and over 70 different playable fighter characters, including the God of Destruction Birus and his companion Uis from this year's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods film.

I admit that I've never watched nor played anything Dragon Ball Z, but I know the franchise is hugely popular. This new game looks like a pretty solid title. It's nice to see franchises that have been around for a while like DBZ continue to add new features so it's not the same old game, just in a new skin...Kind of like CoD.

Source: Anime News Network

Damn. That looked good. I used to be a huge fan of DBZ as a kid and like quite a few of their recent games. Will definitely try this one.

Back