Xbox One EA Named Worst Company in America

Ha, what do we do to reward the worst company in America? Give them probably the most premiere IP ever, Star Wars. EA has entered an agreement with Disney to make all the new Star Wars games.

They made good quality games and classics as well. But they really need to consider prices and improve their games a little bit. To me they're a little too predictable when it comes to releasing new titles. They need to have a change in management and they would probably go further than how they were. But to cut things short I respect EA but would respect them even more if they improved that's the reason why they named worst company.

A lot of people were up in arms about the fact that EA beat companies like BP (Gulf of Mexico oil spill) and Bank of America (contributed to the GFC) to the title but I'm okay with it. I'm not trying to say what EA did was worse, but rather that they offended a lot more people who are likely to vote on such an Internet poll. The average 15-25 year old, who I'm sure would make up a lot of the votes on this poll, is far more likely to be concerned about SimCity launch problems rather than an environmental disaster on the other side of the country or by a credit crunch. Not trying to say that this mentality is right, merely trying to justify and clarify how it came about.

I've always enjoyed EA sports games, in my opinion the Fifa on EA is probably the best soccer game available and of course there is always the iconic Madden football series. But besides sports games I have never really looked at EA as a very good game developer. They should keep trying to improve their sports games and once they've perfected that branch out to other genres.

I've always enjoyed EA sports games, in my opinion the Fifa on EA is probably the best soccer game available and of course there is always the iconic Madden football series. But besides sports games I have never really looked at EA as a very good game developer. They should keep trying to improve their sports games and once they've perfected that branch out to other genres.

I would agree with FIFA and I think they did a pretty good job. Though, that is where my praise for them ends. They have a exclusive deal with the NFL to make their games. Therefore, saying the Madden football series is the best is just naive to say for the simple fact that they bought out a deal. Many people still remember 2K5 NFL game. Most still compare it to newer versions of Madden.

It's pretty bad, some of the decisions made are down right confusing as they must be losing money as a result of them.

Back