Xbox 360 Elder Scrolls V My Little Pony mod

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Okay, I just saw this on G4 and it made me laugh, so I wanted to share it in case you guys hadn't seen this. Too bad there is no multiplayer in this game. I could just imagine not knowing that this was out there and then bumping into someone with this mod. I think I would just laugh hysterically. Seriously. It's so ridiculous. I mean, who thinks these things up?!

Check out the G4 video here: Direct Link

This is hilarious! I don't know how I missed this video before now. The big question is "Will someone put this mod into Elder Scrolls Online?" Would love to see a whole army of "My Little Ponies".

What the hell. WHY?! The bronies are taking over eeeevveerryytthhiinngg! I'm saying it in jest, I hope people don't get angry over this. Lord knows they get enough hate already. They don't bother me so I don't care, I hate to see people get bullied for what they like.

This is a beautiful thing... That said I really prefer MLP to like the guy who carefully beheaded people and then carefully placed their heads on shelves throughout his house. The time and effort it took him to do that worries me, but as long as he sticks to digital nonsense of that kind I guess it's fine.

While i do admire the patience to do such a thing, i think it doesn't make a lot sense for such thing to exist in the game in question. But hey, i really liked the Bionicle mod, so who am i to complain about what people like?

While i do admire the patience to do such a thing, i think it doesn't make a lot sense for such thing to exist in the game in question. But hey, i really liked the Bionicle mod, so who am i to complain about what people like?

Hmm.... something tells me I really need to invest time in either finding a power rangers mod or creating one. But what season of power ranger? Mighty Morphin? Ninja Storm? S13?

Back