Xbox One Evolve Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
The Monster Expansion Pack was announced on the game's site, which also reveals it'll be available to anyone that pre-orders through Amazon in the UK, and Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Gamestop, Toys 'R' Us and Walmart in North America.

The pack will grant access to the Savage Goliath skin when the game launches, and a new monster character will be gifted some time after release.

Evolve_pre-order-610x342.jpg

Source: IGN

While I was already planning on preordering it's always nice to have a little more incentive. Granted this isn't exactly a grand prize of preorder bonuses. I do wish that Microsoft starts allowing preorders for digital copies os that we can enjoy the bonuses that way as well.

The Monster Expansion Pack was announced on the game's site, which also reveals it'll be available to anyone that pre-orders through Amazon in the UK, and Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Gamestop, Toys 'R' Us and Walmart in North America.

The pack will grant access to the Savage Goliath skin when the game launches, and a new monster character will be gifted some time after release.

Cool I wish they could do it instead on digital that way it would be easier for us to get the bonuses.

Hmm. I guess I'll order the game over the weekend. But I have to check online whether this game is worth buying. Well often times before buying I read most of the forum sites just to get an idea if this will be a game worth my money or not.

Back