Xbox One Excited For James Pond: Codename Robocod HD?

dannyboy

Is anyone excited for this game and if you are, what are the main reasons?Is this a game you would recommend?

Not really excited about since from what I read it isn't that action packed. I guess I can decide better if I see pictures or maybe some trailers about the game. I don't know much about it so I need more info.

I don't know much about the game, but from what I do know, no, I am not that excited about it. It doesn't look that interesting to me.

Who the hell comes with crap like James Pond anyway? Frigging hilarious!

Who the hell comes with crap like James Pond anyway? Frigging hilarious!

Yeah, it really doesn't make sense. This game isn't that exciting as the rest of the games released this year. I'm so gonna pass on this.

Yeah, it really doesn't make sense. This game isn't that exciting as the rest of the games released this year. I'm so gonna pass on this.

I'm not going to waste my time on this game. I'd rather get something way better than this.

Huh? James Pond is COMING to the XB1?!!!!!!! Whoa, they're really gonna start reviving old games now, like Killer Instinct?

Huh? James Pond is COMING to the XB1?!!!!!!! Whoa, they're really gonna start reviving old games now, like Killer Instinct?

Wow... James Pond. Didn't think it would happen. He's a very old game character of the 90s and they've decided to put him into the current gen. We'll see how it turns out.

I remember this from the 90s! Could be good if done right, but it shouldn't be up for like $60. A better investment from the 90s would've been something like Gex.

Gex would've been better, but I do appreciate a bit of the 90s nod here.

I remember this from the 90s! Could be good if done right, but it shouldn't be up for like $60. A better investment from the 90s would've been something like Gex.

Yeah Gex is way better than this. Well I think I'll pass on the whole idea of getting this game.

Is anyone excited for this game and if you are, what are the main reasons?Is this a game you would recommend?

Hmm. Hell no. There's no way that I will recommend this game.

They really pulled James Pond out of nowhere, man. I'm not excited for this at all. I'd be more excited for Glover returning.

They really pulled James Pond out of nowhere, man. I'm not excited for this at all. I'd be more excited for Glover returning.

I'm not sure what glover is exactly but well I'd rather take anything else than James Pond.

Wow, I didn't think he'd actually be revived. This surprises me a lot. James Pond... well, we'll see how he performs in our generation.

I think the game will not make a lot of profit with all the other games this year being so spectacular compared to this. But yeah, makes me wonder how many will get this game. To be honest the game looks quite boring to me.

I think the game will not make a lot of profit with all the other games this year being so spectacular compared to this. But yeah, makes me wonder how many will get this game. To be honest the game looks quite boring to me.

I'll be one of the gamers who will not get this game.

Oh wow, Glover! He was like the Hamburger Helper glove only way more action packed and useful. On the subject of James Pond, someone must've really loved Pond and really wanted it back because we could've gotten Gex or another run at Bubsy or Aero the Acrobat.

Oh wow, Glover! He was like the Hamburger Helper glove only way more action packed and useful. On the subject of James Pond, someone must've really loved Pond and really wanted it back because we could've gotten Gex or another run at Bubsy or Aero the Acrobat.

Yeah, someone must have had a blast on that game. Personally it's not something that I would like. I would rather have something else.

I don't mind James Pond being on Xbox One. While it's not the ideal game for most, anything that gives some diversity in titles beyond always having bullets, scopes, and stuff be the first thing that comes to mind is great. You always want something that is well rounded on the titles front across all genres and all combinations of story, gameplay, graphics, and quality.

Back