Xbox 360 Fable 2 Reviews

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Fable 2. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

4.5 out of 5 - Gamespy
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Fable II presents you with difficult, meaningful decisions that shape the development of the world around you. You'll experience life from a young age and see your character grow up to become a powerful force in Albion. Whether or not you become a force for good or for evil is completely up to you.

8.8 out of 10 - IGN
Fable II has a great combat system, some excellent atmosphere, a smart experience system, and lots to do. It’s only when you start exploring the social aspects that things take a downturn.

8.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
This Fable is light on morals and rich with adventure.

8 out of 10 - Wired
For whatever reason, Fable II consistently stutters and hangs while you’re scrolling through the menus. What should be a simple matter of handing a gift to a potential mate becomes a slog into Menu Hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just completed Fable 2 for the first time after having played it over a time span of 3 years!
Yes, 3 years!
I did definitely thoroughly enjoy it.
However I did think the Dog was pretty much useless in battle and always ended up with a sorry limpy leg!
Now, on to Fable 3 :)

I'll give it a 4, it's a fun game.

I really enjoyed Fable II. Just a really fun game.

I was pretty disappointed in Fable III in comparison though.

I gave it a 4, it's by far my favorite Fable game and the only one I finished more than once.

I gave it a 3, but it's more of a strong 3.5. The world seemed a little small for me considering what I usually play. I'll put it at the Dragon Age: Origins end of the scale as far as action RPGs go, but not as linear.

I give Fable II a 4. It's an extremely fun game and can be challenging at times, but not frustrating. It has a good story too.

Back