Xbox One Fable Legends to have 5- to 10-year life span

Is Fable a good game? My friend told me to download it but it didn't look very appealing to me. I might buy it though after hearing how much depth this next game is gonna be,

Is Fable a good game? My friend told me to download it but it didn't look very appealing to me. I might buy it though after hearing how much depth this next game is gonna be,

The original was the best, with each sequel declining in quality. With that said, you should never deny a free download!

Five to Ten years lifespan? Man, this new game must have tons of replay value! It's not up to the developers to decide, it's up to the people who actually get the game to decide. We'll see, once the game gets released anyways.

After reading through the comments from other users, it seems most of you think the same as me and that is the Fable games are great to play but after a few hours it loses its charm and you realise its just the same old quests with the same old gameplay. I'm not sure how they are going to solve this problem, games like Skyrim are based on the same experience/levelling systems but dont suffer from this drawback (at least for me).

If the game is going to be around for a long span I think it speaks to the span of the console as well! It must be a lot easier to develop addons than creating sequals, I just hope the prices are reseaonable/free!

I look forwad to this release as I do enjoy the Fable games and would love it be what I know its capable of!

After reading through the comments from other users, it seems most of you think the same as me and that is the Fable games are great to play but after a few hours it loses its charm and you realise its just the same old quests with the same old gameplay. I'm not sure how they are going to solve this problem, games like Skyrim are based on the same experience/levelling systems but dont suffer from this drawback (at least for me).

If the game is going to be around for a long span I think it speaks to the span of the console as well! It must be a lot easier to develop addons than creating sequals, I just hope the prices are reseaonable/free!

I look forwad to this release as I do enjoy the Fable games and would love it be what I know its capable of!

I think people are dedicated to research THIS Fable game. It is nothing like its predecessors. It is a 5 player online game where the 5th player gets to the dungeon master controlling the actions of all the enemies and setting g traps/ambushes. If you are playing lol al co-op the world the 5th player uses smartglass as their controller

Fable Mable

I think people are dedicated to research THIS Fable game. It is nothing like its predecessors. It is a 5 player online game where the 5th player gets to the dungeon master controlling the actions of all the enemies and setting g traps/ambushes. If you are playing lol al co-op the world the 5th player uses smartglass as their controller

Of course it's like its predecessors, its a Fable game, the clues in the title. Lionhead's new studio head John Needham said in an article the game will contain "classic Fable gameplay and classic Fable lore"
You can't have a new Fable game with classic Fable gameplay and classic Fable lore without the Fable!!!

It doesn't matter if its online, offline or upline, its the next game in the series made by the same people, there's no getting away from it. In my post I simply meant that they make the game live up to its potential which is sizeable, theres so many things that should have been done in the previous games that I hope they make up for it in this one. These are basic gameplay problems I'm talking about, however you want to describe the game I'm sure it still involves playing it.

I'm all for adding depth to games. Essentially that's what CoD and Madden do every year. Would be nice to not have to spend 60 dollars on a game and possibly pay for a cheaper update or DLC/Expansion. I'm sure there is much more that goes into it, although I am interested in seeing where this goes.

I'm all for adding depth to games. Essentially that's what CoD and Madden do every year. Would be nice to not have to spend 60 dollars on a game and possibly pay for a cheaper update or DLC/Expansion. I'm sure there is much more that goes into it, although I am interested in seeing where this goes.

Agree.This is why I can't go digital yet.They do this I want have a problem.But while there are games coming out every year with just tweeks here tweeks there (CoD,Sports Games,etc...) I will be buying disc to trade in disc for the upgraded version of that disc.

Ultimately if they can can somehow have the engine in place, then add the content that would be great. With everything moving to cloud based and digital, there's a lot of structure that still needs to be nailed down. I'm afraid its going to be the gamers who are the guinea pigs until the get a proper procedure in place.

Back