Xbox One Fable Legends Your thoughts from what you've seen so far?

Jameson

From what ive seen, Fable Legends is starting to look like an Xbox One MMO / 6 man co op almost like Borderlands in a way. Im really wondering what theyre planning to do since it looks like theyll be using a class system (Which Fable has never done as you just advance the skills you want instead of choosing one) Theres no doubt to me that theyre going to make every class unique and different but im just wondering if theyll be able to still keep fun gameplay considering it was pretty flat out and self explanatory before. Fable 2 and 3 have always felt a bit like MMO's to me considering you can activate the orbs to see and talk to people. I think if they did make this an Xbox MMO itd be a great idea and would probably work pretty well. Thats just my 2 cents on it let me know what you guys think!

Its more Fable, which is a good thing. I thought that the Fable world was lacking without your friends being invited to play with you. I think that you have to be careful with the formula because part of Fable is building up your character from someone who is very vulnerable to someone who is very powerful and you're essentially pushing this mechanic into the background to illustrate the co-op aspect of the game.

How the story progresses, realestate, story missions, side quests and everything like that has been based on a single player experience. It was really well polished and could remain simple while supporting complex economic conditions for the word because of equations that base you as the only variable.

I'm excited to see it, but I'm also fearful of what happens. I think the excitement is greater than the fear because as I said, its more Fable and that's a good thing.

It appears to be something we really haven't seen before. A bit of a hybrid for sure. My Wife has played the first few games a TON. So with this game, I fear I may not see her when it comes out. There's so much this game offers. The Class system is very interesting.

I think the game will be very interesting. I will definitley keep my eye out for it.

I absolutely loved Fable, the first one (and the expansion for it) but i lost A LOT of interest when the others came out.
Sure Fable was missing a lot of the features that were announced but IMO the first one was pretty much perfect (for me) .

It looks good and should be a great limited online multiplayer game. It would make for a GREAT MMO. Sony has EverQuest and Microsoft should have Fable, I've always felt. Maybe then half the stuff Molyneux said could make its way into the franchise.

...then again Molyneux's projects sometimes escaped him, you know? He wanted The Movies on PS2 and I believe Xbox and that never happened...plus some stuff didn't get in. He makes his games larger than they turn out. The game you get isn't bad by any stretch, but the game that was supposed to be is usually much better.

It's an intriguing concept for sure, but I wonder if a true Fable sequel is in production.

It appears to be something we really haven't seen before. A bit of a hybrid for sure. My Wife has played the first few games a TON. So with this game, I fear I may not see her when it comes out. There's so much this game offers. The Class system is very interesting.

Haha. My wife fears that she won't have time for herself on Xbox one since I will be on it.

It's an intriguing concept for sure, but I wonder if a true Fable sequel is in production.

It might not be in production now, but I'd say there will definitely be a Fable sequel out for X1. I would be more excited for a sequel, really.

Back