Xbox One Far Cry Primal

girlgotgame

Has anyone here played Far Cry Primal yet? I see it just came out February 23rd so it's only been out for a couple of weeks now. Haven't got the $60 set aside for it yet but maybe in a couple of paychecks. It looks like it's going to be really fun; I love the idea of a 'caveman' themed Far Cry.

I haven't played it yet; I didn't realize it had released already. It's on my list of games to buy; I've been looking forward to the next Far Cry installment. I have 3 on 360 and 4 on both the One and the PS4.

No game play on this end, either. I just recently bought Far Cry 4 and still haven't beaten it, so it will probably be a while before I buy Primal.

I can pick this up next week, anything you're interested in knowing about? This has been on the list for a little while, but I've been holding out on buying it since I'm still piecing through a couple of titles I got for Xmas.

I'm on the fence on whether or not I'll end up getting it. Most likely I'll end up renting it. I loved Far Cry 4 though, I'll say that.

Back