Xbox One Favorite Genre of Games?

One

Mine would have to be RPG and Shooting games. They give me the most thrill and passes the time really quickly. I also enjoy Horror games such as Silent Hill from time to time. Which ones are your favorite?

Mine would have to be RPG and Shooting games. They give me the most thrill and passes the time really quickly. I also enjoy Horror games such as Silent Hill from time to time. Which ones are your favorite?

Same man. I think there are more people out there who considers RPG the best genre.

Well it's obvious for me. RPG and FPS still ranks high on my list of genres.

I like sandbox games, the ones where you can roam around and just do stuff you'd normally not do in the real world. Also, I really like playing horror games and stealth games.

RPGs and (open world) action games are my favorite. Stealth is in the top 5 (the bottom five).

RPG, strategy (turn based and real time) and shooters. I like anything related to air combat too, like Ace Combat.

I enjoy everything except simulation racing and sports. RPGs as a whole might be my favorite genre overall, though.

My favorite genres are RPGs, action, adventure, FPS and some visual novels :) but I like trying other genres too.

Me?...... ALL OF 'EM. Yup, all of them. As a friend of mine once said to me when I said I'm also a TV and movie watcher and book reader next to gaming, I'm a "hybrid human being" XD I mean, a lot of the games I play span all the genres. I like action, adventure, RPG, FPS, puzzles, shooters, platforming, visual novel, point-and-click, parodies, satire, musical, co-op, cel-shaded, vehicular combat, hybrid genres, turn-based, real-time, strategy, simulator, etc..... yup, all of 'em. Have any you got friends that have my taste? hahaha XD

Me?...... ALL OF 'EM. Yup, all of them. As a friend of mine once said to me when I said I'm also a TV and movie watcher and book reader next to gaming, I'm a "hybrid human being" XD I mean, a lot of the games I play span all the genres. I like action, adventure, RPG, FPS, puzzles, shooters, platforming, visual novel, point-and-click, parodies, satire, musical, co-op, cel-shaded, vehicular combat, hybrid genres, turn-based, real-time, strategy, simulator, etc..... yup, all of 'em. Have any you got friends that have my taste? hahaha XD

Wow... first time I heard a gamer actually say he likes all the genres. So like what? You play games like Bayonetta and then The Cave and then Bastion and then FTL: Faster Than Light? That's like... it's like switching from a Japanese meal to an Italian cuisine. Man, that sure spins my head a lot.

Wow. ALL GENRES? Well, that's a first. You're one heck of a gamer, thedoodseven. Anyway... my favorite genre of games would have to be RPGs, puzzles, adventures, platformers, FPS and RTS.

O_O What in the------ bro, you and I are the same! Wow, I found somebody who likes all the genres. Wow, hahahah XD then I'm a hybrid human being like you!

My favorite genre of games is sports.

Super. I play Call of Duty from time to time, but who doesn't. Other than that i play sports games exclusively. I have played sports throughout my entire life. I relate to them more than i do other games. It is easier for me to get in to them.

Plus there is also a competitive edge that comes out when people are playing sports games. I love that type of competition.

RPGs, management sims (sports/game development/wrestling booking), strategy games, some sports sims (boxing/MMA/hockey), wrestling sims (which are like fighting/sports games), and platformers. Modern FPS aren't even on my radar, but I love Doom/Wolf/Unreal/Star Wars.

RPGs, management sims (sports/game development/wrestling booking), strategy games, some sports sims (boxing/MMA/hockey), wrestling sims (which are like fighting/sports games), and platformers. Modern FPS aren't even on my radar, but I love Doom/Wolf/Unreal/Star Wars.

RPGs for me in general. Some racing and FPS games really excite me.

RPGs. I like exploring strange worlds and visiting each hidden corner to find more about the world and its inhabitants. I like leveling up, getting more powerful and making choices. This is why Bethesda is one of my favorite developers out there - they build worlds I love to get lost in.

I'd be hard pressed to pick a single favorite genre of games. I like RPG, FPS, action/adventure, horror, sports, racing, and even simulation games.

Back