Xbox 360 Favourite questline in Skyrim?

JarlofAlbion

I love Skyrim at the moment, the sheer depth of quests is amazing, but I was wondering what everybody's favourite questline on the game is? I was really liking the thieves' guild quests before they glitched on me so I couldn't complete them, but I think my favourite has to be the war campaign. I joined the stormcloks and the continual combat from storming various strongholds, with encampments still being around after the campaign is over makes for lots of killing. :cool:

You are right, the number of quests in Skyrim is amazing. It i kind of hard to pick one favorite quest. I like Met by Moonlight, purely because it is about werewolves.I think my favorite is the Thieves Guild quest, too. The glitch really ticked me off, though. I hate not being able to complete something in a game.

I have a love/hate relationship with Skyrim, haha! I love the multitude of quests, the never-ending skill development, and the sheer expansiveness of the game, but boy do I hate the glitches!! As for my favorite quest line, so far it's the Daedric Quests, and I believe there are 15 of them.

Back