Features of PS Systems vs Xbox Systems

dannyboy

Which collection of systems have the better features? The Playstation Systems or the Xbox Systems?

So far, PS has the best exclusives IMO, both from first and third parties. Also, PS+ is excellent.

So far, PS has the best exclusives IMO, both from first and third parties. Also, PS+ is excellent.

Yeah i like both systems equally but i think the PS systems have the slight edge in overall features.

You have to admit Xbox has some catching up to do, their main premise is that you can stream and do other stuff on the Xbox One not just play games, but most people who would buy and Xbox one already has a smart TV or a laptop, tablet or PC, so all that streaming stuff isn't worth much, they want a console, and with PS4 switching procol to an AMD chipset that means ALOT more gaming developers will want to work with them for exclusive tiltes, since gaming Engines on AMD are alot simpler.

PlayStation by a little bit. I prefer free online on PS3 and developers having the option to allow free online multiplayer on PS4 as opposed to it being required paid online multiplayer. Also PS+.

Outside of the online stuff, there is very little that pops between the two consoles post-PS2/Xbox. They're pallet swap, basically. Both have their exclusives, ride heavily on third party (the strength of GTA and COD especially), have their own paid services, and similar libraries. PS2 was riding on a much more vast and diverse library when we were at PS2/Xbox/GC.

Back