Xbox 360 female gamers

BWHAHAHAHA! *That* would be awesome....we need to get some female game designers to make this happen. I would so buy this even if I never played the darn thing. (But I probably would just to see the muscles guy do stupid things)

lol, no kidding ;). It's not too much to ask, is it?

Do girl gamers have other girl gamer friends in real life? I know I could of instances of them doing so.

Also, tell em to sign up!

If there's already so many female gamers, I'd say the formula is working fine, and clearly females are attracted enough to the games on the market as of now.

I'm not convinced by the statistics if I'm honest, but then again we only know a female is playing if they are online and choose to speak on a mic which I imagine most girls don't seeing as it just opens the door for all the sexist abuse!

So maybe they are there... We just don't know!

Women like to play the same games that guys play and most of them act just like guys in games! There's no difference between a girl and a guy in game, unless she starts talking and gets jumped on by the horny dudes, lol! The only thing that annoys me while playing with girls, is that there are sometimes girls who ask for stuff just because they are girls, and there's always a guy that will make a fool of himself.

Back