Xbox One FIFA 14 Is This Game Good For People Who Don't Play Sports Games?

turklife

So, I have never really played any sports games let alone soccer. However, I've heard this is a really fun game to play, especially with friends. What would you guys say to someone who's never played sports games? Should I buy this? Thanks!

FIFA is definitely fun with friends, even if you HATE soccer games. Get a group of 4 and play it together, you will have a lot of fun even if you have no idea what you're doing... unless you're one of those people that thinks the only way to have fun is to win.

Like Claptrap said, having a bunch of friends play together is a lot of fun. Fifa isn't too hard to learn, you just need practice. If you're still not convinced, you can check some gameplay videos online to see if you like it although seeing isn't like playing the game yourself.

I enjoy FIFA and I am not really a soccer fan. If anything I love American Football, though I loathe the Madden franchise. Anyway, FIFA is an example of what an EA sports game can be if done right. It's incredibly fun even for a non sports fan, though I would recommend playing it on your own before playing online with friends. But it really hits it's peak when playing with other people.

its hard not to like fifa, it takes real skill and its always a blast with friends, i suggest giving it a try

FIFA is a game of many different aspects. This is why it is so liked. You can play multiple different ways, with multiple different teams, in multiple different leagues. You get the drift. There are not many people that do not like FIFA - and I am 100% one of them.

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun if you enjoy or just know how to play soccer. Try the demo, and see for yourself. I love Fifa and in my opinion it's the best local multilayer game.

I'd say FIFA is one of the easiest sports games to get into for someone who isn't into the sport, possibly with the exception of NHL. The NFL and NBA games can be really confusing if you don't know the rules and intricacies of the game. For example, trying to figure out how to block and get rebounds in NBA was hellish for me since I had no clue how to play basketball. In FIFA however, you just need to know which button to pass the ball and which one to shoot, the rest is just icing on the cake.

Back