Xbox One Final Fantasy XV | TGS 2013 trailer

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;9YahtzHguDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YahtzHguDQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

They just released an extended, 3:27 long trailer for FFXV. It. is. so. gorgeous!!!! I may have to pick this one up once it comes out if the reviews are good. I haven't really played any Final Fantasy games since my PS2-Wow have the ever come a long way since then! What do you guys think about the trailer? Anyone planning on getting this when it comes out?

Via YouTube

Definitely psyched for this. I'm glad they made this separate from the FF XIII universe entirely; XIII got a trilogy and wasn't great for FF standards, so this new beauty deserves its own identity, not that "Verus XIII" was going to be much like XIII anyway. Games with development cycles this long usually crash and burn, but I have a good feeling about this one.

Damn, i was expecting more new footage, but i guess i will have to deal with it. Or maybe they will show some new stuff during the TGS...

Either way, also excited for this and Kingdom Hearts 3!

I love the trailer, it really sets the stage for the game and heightens the anticipation for the release. I think this will be the best game in the series.

It's really amazing to see the detail that can give Square Enix to their games.
Nomura is a perfectionist. Just see the Kingdom Hearts.

It's been too long since I expect FF15, but I managed to control my patience. :)
Despite this trailer, we had no info at TGS. I'm a little disappointed, but I know that Square Enix will catch up at E3 2014.

Lightning Return to FF15 steals the show at the moment, but after FF15 have the whole scene. I hope for a release of this game in early 2015. :D
I have hope. x)

Back