Xbox One Finally!

Rivyndail

I'm one of those people that researches a game to DEATH before I decide I want it. After seeing the trailer and some game play for Watch Dogs, this is the FIRST game in a very long time that I actually pre-ordered. Not because the bonuses were cool (but they are), but because it's actually a game I know I want to play. On launch day. I love that the game is open world and I don't have to play through the story mode exactly as it was laid out by the developers. I'm really looking forward to this game, and hope it lives up to the hype!

You did not make a bad choice at all. From what I've heard, this game is going to be killer and definitely live up to the standards. I pre ordered this game myself and I'm very excited to play it.

Yeah this game has been making alot of raves i think more people are talking about it more than how they did about gta v.

I think GTA jumped the shark to be honest. There's only so many times you can basically do the same thing with enhanced graphics before it isn't fun anymore. The one thing that has got me hyped for Watchdogs is the open world. That was also my favorite thing about Farcry, Fallout, Skyrim...I don't like games where I have to follow a strict code in order to "win."

I think GTA jumped the shark to be honest. There's only so many times you can basically do the same thing with enhanced graphics before it isn't fun anymore. The one thing that has got me hyped for Watchdogs is the open world. That was also my favorite thing about Farcry, Fallout, Skyrim...I don't like games where I have to follow a strict code in order to "win."

GTA changed a lot when it made the jump to the past gen already with GTAIV, GTAV brought even more new features and stuff. It hasn't really gotten stale yet, IMO, but it might if they don't come up with more new stuff for GTAVI or whatever the next game is. They came up with the 3-protagonists thing and the special skills for GTAV which were welcome additions, wonder what's next.

Anyway, I find it more annoying that so many games try to imitate GTA and fail. The only one that has succeeded greatly has been Saints Row and that's because Saints Row brought the ridiculousness of San Andreas back in a time in which GTA was trying to be very serious with IV... sadly, everything I've heard and seen of Watch_Dogs as of late has made me think that it's just another GTA clone but with a hacking gimmick :(

Back