Xbox One First Official Xbox One Commercial

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
[video=youtube_share;XmD0vPOd5Rk]http://youtu.be/XmD0vPOd5Rk[/video]​

I'm excited! I've said it before on the forums, but it's features like this that have me the most excited. Sure the games are great, but there will be great games on both consoles. Things like this and smartglass make the XB1 stand on its own. Forget the naysayers, this TV integration will definitely make the XB1 the centerpiece of my living room.

Oh wow! That is an awesome commercial. Thanks for sharing! It makes me want it even more now. Too bad I have to wait oven two more month still. The TV integration is going to be a great feature, I don't care what anyone else says.

I enjoyed watching this commercial when I first viewed it. It showed exactly how good the Xbox One would become. It also showed us a great new feature that will be brought to us on the Xbox One. I actually watched this commercial at least a dozen times.

Am i the only one that gets the complete opposite reaction when i see this types of things? Godammit, in all of my years of living i am still up to see one moment where everyone is well dressed and happy while playing with their consoles.

The Next Commercial is going to probably be all about GAMES!

I'm not really impressed by this commercial, I only buy consoles to play video games, not to skype or surf the internet... The main use of the console wasn't given much time in the commercial , but I did notice the amazing graphics and I'm still excited for it :)

The most interesting thing about this commercial is how it showcases the differences in how the two companies come to the "console war". Microsoft is trying to sell customers on their specs: this is what you can do with your console. Sony is trying to sell customers on the experience: this is what you want to do with your console. So what is you get is commercials where video game characters raise a glass to the player, and some hilarious dude in a Pimp suit is cold cocking aliens while the world goes mad. I know the Microsoft commercial is more informative, but the Sony commercials are just more entertaining. Still this good information for those looking to purchase this system.

Unimpressive. But I hate the majority of commercials. I don't buy consoles to go on skype or to browse the web. I buy consoles to play games. All of the extraneous stuff is meaningless to me. I don't think this commercial is going to win too many people over.

Unimpressive. But I hate the majority of commercials. I don't buy consoles to go on skype or to browse the web. I buy consoles to play games. All of the extraneous stuff is meaningless to me. I don't think this commercial is going to win too many people over.

It depends really - some folks are all about what something can or can't do, and this commercial does the job of answering the needs/questions of that sort of person. What you want however, is the kind of commercial that Sony puts out where you the Gamer are celebrated along with the games. That said it's rather possible that Microsoft will focus on that later, and/or that Microsoft is focusing on it's best selling points: inclusive services.

That commercial came out for the first football game of the season. I would guess the only reason it is out is because the NFL wanted to advertise what they had to offer in terms of the contract they signed with Microsoft. I wouldn't take it as our system is not video game focused.. That commercial to me was used at the appropriate time and focus was perfect for those who were watching it at that time.

I have not seen that commercial during regular tv shows during the week either. At least not in my area.

I've always been a fan of the TV integration the One has going for it. And this makes me excited. Of course the games come first for a gaming system, but when I'm not playing games I'm usually either at work or watching TV. Being able to go from TV to gaming with my voice is a no brainer!

Oh my gosh it looks so amazing. I really can't wait until release date, only a couple more months to go. I know for sure once my dad see's this commercial he will get one for sure. He's one of those crazy fans dedicated to football.

That was pretty cool looking but my problem with that ad is that they focused too much on media like chatting and watching sports (Which I don't do very often) and focused too little on actually playing video games (Which I do happen to do). I worry that they are trying to market the Xbox as the only media device you need in your house.

That was pretty cool looking but my problem with that ad is that they focused too much on media like chatting and watching sports (Which I don't do very often) and focused too little on actually playing video games (Which I do happen to do). I worry that they are trying to market the Xbox as the only media device you need in your house.

I think their end goal is to market the XB1 as the only media device you will need. If it had a dvr and a more advanced browser, it might be all I need!

Well that is a good commercial. It seems that I will need this for my media needs not just my gaming!

It looks like a cool commercial, although it didn't showcase alot it has built in football! I can't tell you how much I skype my friends on my PC but can't watch football because i'm away from my TV. I wonder if I should get the Xbox One, I'm considering it.

A friend of mine was telling me he's seen that ad (or one's like it) a lot during football games on TV recently. The ad was obviously meant to target a specific market.

Back