Xbox One First RPG to be released for the Xbox One???

rkkeller

Old School casual player.
From
NJ
I really enjoy the RPG games and trying to figure out which one will be released first for the Xbox One.

Anyone have any idea???? I see them listed on sites like Amazon to preorder, but can't find any actual release dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
No release dates yet. Expect a few in Q1 2014 so by April and the rest for Holiday 2014

I've been wondering about RPG's, too. I heard recently that one of my fave RPG titles - Final Fantasy - is going back to Playstation only. Can anyone confirm this? If so, I'll miss playing, because I'm sure as heck not buying a PS4 just for Final Fantasy!

I've been wondering about RPG's, too. I heard recently that one of my fave RPG titles - Final Fantasy - is going back to Playstation only. Can anyone confirm this? If so, I'll miss playing, because I'm sure as heck not buying a PS4 just for Final Fantasy!

False. As a matter of fact they showed FF during a Microsoft event.

RPG's are really my favorite type of game. I go way back to Wizardry and Might and Magic on the PC in the 80's.

I was going to say, aren't they suppose to be releasing the next FF or even working on an ending for the FF 13 trilogy? There seems to be some availability to dazzle in the RPG genre this time around. Part of the beauty of last gen RPG's is how wonderful the graphics are. Its only going to get better so that's really exciting for me who has loved RPG's since I first played Zelda and then moved onto anything like it.

I'm anxious to see what new RPG games will be out next year, featured on the new next gen consoles with better graphics. I'm really hoping to expect something good. Fable was somewhat disappointing of an RPG game in my perspective, and it just didn't cut it compared to all the other RPG games released. Highly expecting Dark Souls 2 when it releases, but of course that's not really a forgiving game at all, haha.

Maybe they'll do a sequel to TES:Skyrim (other than TESO:Online).

Ive always enjoyed the more casual RPG's. I can't get in to turn based fighting RPG's, no matter how hard i try. I prefer hack and slash i guess is what it would be called.

Back