Five nights at Freddies

jbeavis100

At first I was a bit skeptical, I mean come on? Jump scares? but as you watch gameplay videos and such you see that it's so much about the scares, it's about the build up before the scare and how they can creep up just when you aren't watching..

Anybody else hear about this game?

[video=youtube;j0a7VdhSEVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0a7VdhSEVo[/video]
(Parody video of my own making)

Oh no this game is more than just jump scares. This is probably one of the most intense games I've ever played so far. It's not even about the build up it's more of the panic once one of the mascots disappears. Pretty good game you should play it.

I am a big wuss so I haven't bought it yet but it looks like one of the best horror games recently and it's just 5 bucks. It's pretty nice to get a new horror game that isn't just an action game with a dark horror setting.

I am a big wuss so I haven't bought it yet but it looks like one of the best horror games recently and it's just 5 bucks. It's pretty nice to get a new horror game that isn't just an action game with a dark horror setting.

It's certainly a rarity these days to be sure..

You should try this game out it's pretty sweet. It's really not a scary game but more of a suspense and anticipation game. With a game mechanic that's so simple you'd be sure to enjoy this game big time.

You should try this game out it's pretty sweet. It's really not a scary game but more of a suspense and anticipation game. With a game mechanic that's so simple you'd be sure to enjoy this game big time.

That kind of suspense gets me all wussed out. Then there's the jump scares, right? Though those sound like they only happen when you fail the game...

Back