Xbox One forza5 resolution issues unless running 4k

its the new tv i don't know the exact specs of the 4k tv but its ment to be able to double the res of a hd tv

its the new tv i don't know the exact specs of the 4k tv but its ment to be able to double the res of a hd tv

this^^^^ plus he says even with high quaity camera the luvers at certin light will never be perfect. so at 1080p 60frps that it is near impossible to fix every lighting situation in the game.
he mentions a 355 with uvers on the back window... think f50 ect ect...

Sometimes I wonder if game developers are in bed with TV makers. I have two HD TV's that are upgraded from my one CRT that was upgraded from my very large old ass CRT. I'm cool with that. I don't want to put more money into TV's right now. I want to get a new console if everything works correctly and have some games for it, but I don't want to get caught in a cycle. That game looks beautiful I can deal with a couple of hiccups. I don't even like racing games now that I think about it.

i dont think you would care much if u played forza5 on a regular lcd/hd 1080p or any other 1080 hd flat screen. would u honestly care about comming over the hump on road atlanta and the rear louvers got grainey for a breir second when the light hit it the right way??

those things dont phase me much... i dont think forza4 is a horrible game graphics wise by any means... even if forza5 was 1080p on a slower frame rate i dont think we would see that much of a diffrence.

i have 3... 40-60 inch 1080 flat screens in the house and it is bound to happen where the 300 dollar tv's wont be able to keep up or process... its evolution of technology.. and yes my 42 in my bed room is a 300 dollar 1080 hd tv and rocks... but im sure its not a high end processing hd tv.. but i dont care that much.

Back