Xbox One Fps Freeks for xbox one

xSaVx Carnage

So i have around 15k points on gamestop rewards and im thinking about turning them in for some Kontrol Freeks, Will they work with the xbox one controller or should i not even waste my points?

Might i add theyre the basic grey rubber ones with dots ontop, and i guess they changed theyre name to Kontrol freaks but its the fps freek classic ones

Its the thumb stick you can stick on top of the original thumb sticks to improve aim and its higher then the orignal thumb sticks, look it up on google i cant post pics i dont think lol

Its the thumb stick you can stick on top of the original thumb sticks to improve aim and its higher then the orignal thumb sticks, look it up on google i cant post pics i dont think lol

Hmmm sounds cool.

They have updated ones available for preorder on their site, but it's hard to tell if that is what Gamestop will ship from their rewards catalog unless it's specified.

Well i went ahead and got them i would assume they will work but if not oh well lol,,,and im def gonna have to buy the new ones if i end up liking these ones

Let us know if you like them! I've never used them before...

So i have around 15k points on gamestop rewards and im thinking about turning them in for some Kontrol Freeks, Will they work with the xbox one controller or should i not even waste my points?

Might i add theyre the basic grey rubber ones with dots ontop, and i guess they changed theyre name to Kontrol freaks but its the fps freek classic ones

I'd wait and see honestly, with the new controllers, you may not want/need them.

With those points, you can get a strategy guide for one of your day one games....

Well i already ordered them so haha, i will def let everyone know how they are and see if i would recommend getting them

I have a few sets from 2 years ago and still use them. I only use it for the left stick though because they dont last long and went through them fast.
A few hours to get used to them but honestly I dont really think you will notice a big difference. But its a good gimmick. I have to use them or I feel lost.

I bought some for my PS3, they were pretty cool, No real added benefit seen though.
Why not wait till Xbox one certified ones are available from gamestop?

I'd wait and see honestly, with the new controllers, you may not want/need them.

With those points, you can get a strategy guide for one of your day one games....

Actually...Machinima will have an app for XB1 called Wingman. From the looks of it..it could replace strategy guides especially.if you can snap it

Actually...Machinima will have an app for XB1 called Wingman. From the looks of it..it could replace strategy guides especially.if you can snap it

Yes i have seen this and im almost 100% positive you can snap it and do it while your playing the game, looking forward to this.

Ok so heres an update, i just got cod ghosts today aswell as my fps freeks in the mail and i have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE the fps freeks it has improved my aim like crazy in the sense that i can now hit people from long range way easier and super accurate i love them and WILL be buying them for the xbox one, i do recommend them to anyone who plays fps games such as cod/

i would say hold of on controler or most any add ons till you get the feel for it.
you may enjoy the factory controler way it is.. i have a ton of points as well and with the xb1 and game purchases i will have a ton more. i never seem to find anything i want to use them on. i wish they could be used on dlc or game pre order's

I've been wondering if they would fit as well. I have big hands and the controller is just way more comfortable for me with the fps freeks on. They are definitely worth the $10 for me. I don't know how much better they make me in games, but I feel a ton more comfortable.

I have a few sets from 2 years ago and still use them. I only use it for the left stick though because they dont last long and went through them fast.
A few hours to get used to them but honestly I dont really think you will notice a big difference. But its a good gimmick. I have to use them or I feel lost.

What type of games were you playing with it only on the left stick?

Back