Fun New Online Game!

hdejong

From
Indiana
The game is called ruthless city and I invite you to give it a try. The players are all great and extremely helpful! Come play the game for a few days and if you don't like it feel free to quit. I will help guide you every step of the way! Ruthless city is a text based world full of crime and fighting. The path you choose to follow will determine how the game is played. You can be a billionaire tycoon running his own companies and investing in the stock market. Or you can be the biggest thug on the streets, mugging and hospitalizing anyone that gets in your way! The choices and paths are endless. As you level up more and more features of the gem become available to you and eventually you will be able to travel around the world to purchase weapons and drugs. The question is, will you join the ranks of the businessmen or will you take the fight or flight approach?

http://www.ruthlesscity.com/home.php?page=register&PID=2790

Oh so its alot like YoudaFarmer or YoudaSurvivor then, Like ORPG, I'll give it a try and get back to you, but if its not good, I'm going to be honest and say so...

Back