Xbox One Games you want to see rebooted for the Next Generation?

Chunkaroonie

What, if any, games or game series do you want to see rebooted for the next Xbox?

Personally I'm semi hopeful for a Perfect Dark remake/sequel but of course, after the total flop that was Perfect Dark for the 360 I am slightly afraid that they might botch the series again. Perfect Dark for the 64 was just the most amazing game and I hope that if they do reboot the franchise they can at least capture some of the glory. What they really need to focus on is the Multiplayer in my opinion, nail that and hell they can have the worst Singleplayer experience ever created for all I care.

So yeah, any franchises you want to see rebooted on the Xbox One?

I absolutely loved Perfect Dark on the N64, it was one of my most played games back in those days. I think it's unlikely that they'll remake it again,
but one could hope right? Other than that.. I really don't know, I don't think that I have really ever thought too much about it, I kinda let games come
and go as they do.

Well, I am a really big fan of Banjo-Kazooie and I was fairly disappointed with nuts and bolts. The n64 game is a really great game and I feel like there is tons of potential for a sequel. I just hope they find the right balance of listening to the fans and also making the best game they possibly can.

I have absolutely no hope for the game, but I just can't shrug off that slight chance that it might actually be decent.

If they can't revive Banjo Kazooie (which would be too bad, because i love that game and i know a bunch people that do too), i guess i would say Perfect Dark, seeing that Golden Eye wouldn't be that good nowadays.

As others have mentioned it, I would absolutely love a reboot of Banjo Kazooie. And I think they could do a fantastic job with it. Completely redesign the characters but keep the vibe and fun platforming aspect.

Another one, and I will definitely be alone here, but Section 8. I loved the Section 8 games (original and especially Prejudice) and could see it be a success if it had a big budget and lots of love and care.

I would just like to see Dead or Alive improved even further. I'd like to see more women characters too. Lol. I also would love to see a reboot of the Shen Mue series. I hope that Sega and Microsoft would have an ongoing deal on this one. And, yeah, I think I'd like to see a Perfect Dark game on the Xbox One. I know that they could make the franchise relevant again. It could match up well against Nintendo's Metroid.

I can only dream of the Battlefront series to have some sort of a reboot.

I can only dream of the Battlefront series to have some sort of a reboot.

There's been more and more talk about Battlefront recently and what with EA and Disney partnering up I think it's only inevitable that Battlefront gets remade. It's the kind of game that would get instantly bought by gamers based on the brand recognition alone. I hope very much that a good game comes out of it though but I can also see EA throwing out a Battlefront III that is flawed.

I would love to see a new Skate game and of course a new Grand Theft Auto game. I also think it would be cool to bring back Jak and Daxter and also some new Elder Scrolls Games, please :D

Back