Gaming chairs

Allyson

The ones I see for consoles make total sense but are the ones designed around the PC gamer worth the price tag? I caught one that was almost as high as my mortgage payment. Are they really that well built and worth the high price?

I don't really see the point int spending all the money on those, I would just rather sit in the chair I am used to, that isn't that expensive.

I've never really thought about getting a special chair for gaming. I'm so used to a regular one that I'm not sure that I would benefit from something different. Judging from what you said about the price, I don't guess there's any point in even considering one for the PC. My gaming budget is kind of limited anyway, and I wouldn't be able to buy another console or game for years.

I would skip the chair because you can use that money for games. Anything that is targeted at a group of people is always higher. I use to have one of those floor chairs for consoles. I got too excited one time, leaned back and flipped over. Not a fun time!

I would skip the chair because you can use that money for games. Anything that is targeted at a group of people is always higher. I use to have one of those floor chairs for consoles. I got too excited one time, leaned back and flipped over. Not a fun time!
lol, I could see where getting to exciting and falling back could be a problem.

Yea, I chunked the chair in the trash the next weekend, when a repeat of the incident happened. It was not one of those super expensive chairs, just one of those rocker style ones. My sister bought it for me probably from Walmart.

Back