Xbox One Get Even's Graphical Prowess: Is this going to be like this for the future's games?

If this is how the game really looks like even on the gameplay then cool. This will really set a new standard for game companies and game producers alike, We might see more games coming out with stunning graphics but it's best to judge the gameplay first.

Absolutely - the game could LOOK like its coming straight out of Industrial Light and Magic's top studio, but if its sh*t, then it's sh*t... "You can't polish a t*rd", as we Brits say :)

If this is how the game really looks like even on the gameplay then cool. This will really set a new standard for game companies and game producers alike, We might see more games coming out with stunning graphics but it's best to judge the gameplay first.

we dont need a graphics package that steps us back to early 360 days... i am not for that at all.. if your goingt o take all the "elements" of a fps.. damage,environmental interaction than they can keep this in the works till they figure out how to deliver a real next gen game..

this may sound odd but lets look at it this way.. the division is for all intensive purposes our first taste at next gen.. graphics are proper. the interaction is much much tighter.. to the point every step in the game is a step you have to walk.. its not a overlay.. every shot you take can do damage to the world around it. this may not be a huge step... but its not just a shiny overlay of graphics on a stale background. for all intensive purposes a developer could make a cinamatic shooter with graphics like this quite easily.. its how the game feels and acts like real world that matters.

I feel worried that games are becoming more and more movie like, in that case it'll be pointless, if I wanted to see a movie I'd just see a movie

I feel worried that games are becoming more and more movie like, in that case it'll be pointless, if I wanted to see a movie I'd just see a movie

Well this game will really look nice since it does capture the reality.

Back