Xbox One Gran Tourismo Sport

Norjak71

From
Michigan
Anyone seen any of the game-play from Gran Tourismo Sport yet? It looks insanely good. They are even adding a VR element to it so now would be the time for Microsoft to get in the VR world and starting churning out something similar to Sony's Project Morpheus. I cant even imagine how sick it would be playing a next-gen racing game in Virtual Reality with debris flying at you 180 mph.

Well that is certainly exciting that they are adding the VR element to it. I cannot say that I have heard anything particular about his one, but now I am very intrigued and I am off to go look a little more into it. I am not a big racing game guy but I did always like the Gran Tourismo series, so this might do it for me. Thanks for sharing.

I just checked it out right away, it really looks amazing, it surely is going to be a good hit, however, I personally think that it absolutely will get to Sony's technology level, they will probably have a big competence with the upcoming racing games from each side, I really liked it, but I still have to take a look at both technologies and make a full comparison in order to get a final opinion of which one is better.

I haven't seen much but what I did see of it didn't really impress me. I'm not really interested in VR so that might have something to do with it. I love racing games so I'm sure I'd like it if I played it but it's not something I need to rush out and get.

Nope, but I will be doing some research, I didn't know about GT Sport. I love the game and it's history, plus adding the VR would be freaking awesome. I wonder how much it's going to cost, these days you don't just pay for the game like you used to. They have to make much more money off of you.

@Guy Everything gets more expensive as technology evolves, since you're buying new high quality items according to their specifications, however, you could always wait for its trendy time to expire in order to buy the console of your choice, I mean, wait for the prices tu fall down and you're good to go.

The game looks insanely good with out VR, let alone with VR. I really like this series and they are always taking the game notch higher. The first Gran Turismo that I played was GTA 4 and have never missed one since.

@SirJoe I personally think that is a game which does not really need any kind of VR or any other system to be good, it really is good the way it already is. It is not a lie that VR will enhance it to higher levels if they develop a VR version, but it already looks dope.

@Casiox that's true but I don't doubt that if Sony had to launch VR one of the first games that would offer VR would be Gran Turismo. I personally think it would be interesting to play it in VR.

@SirJoe seems like Sony will be announcing the VR on september 15 or 17, we still have to wait a little bit to know the final veredict from the president, let's be patient.

@Casiox that is much sooner then what I thought. Now I am more curious then ever to see what the games will be like. I wonder if Microsoft has anything to go against this.

@SirJoe They will take advantage of Sony's move. They definitely should take their time to develop a console that will be better than the PS4 Pro itself and seems like they really will do it soon, Scorpio looks promising.

@Casiox we will see if Sony's move to be the first to offer VR will pay off. As you said Microsoft will have time now to perfect it before they launch Scorpio.

Back