Xbox One Gran Turismo Sport - vs - Forza 6

SirJoe

I always like to see the games before I buy them, I was thinking of buying the Gran Turismo Sport. I have played Forza 6 and I thought the graphics were just amazing, but I think that Gran Turismo Sport just goes that extra bit further. They even take the shadows on the dashboard into account. Insane.
Here is a video that I found of Gran Turismo Sport vs Forza 6.

Wll, I personally think that it's quite useless to say that Forza looks amazingly better that GT, the only detail is that it only is available for Xbox which makes it really exclusive and that sort of thing. Thumbs up for Forza.

Racing simulators have always played an important role when it came to choosing a console in the past. I don't know how valid it is now but in the case of the PlayStation 3 Gran Turismo played a very important role in projecting it. It's clear to see that both games or at the same level, so now it's just a question of choice, whether you prefer XBox One or PlayStation.

That is awesome, and thanks for sharing. I am not sure that I have ever seen a side by side comparison of two games like this, but now it makes me wonder why not because this is perfect. They should do this for all the racing games, although maybe they do and I am just out of the loop, it would certainly not be the first time this was the case. Very cool though, and I always love having a good video to watch. Thanks for sharing.

@SirJoe You're right, GT games have always been around and PlayStation has always had some good results with it, however, we have to admit that Forza has always been a better developed racing game, indeed.

I think that it's important to have competition. If we only had Gran Turismo or Forza maybe the games wouldn't have progressed as far as they have. They are both evenly matched and if there is feature that appears in the one, it isn't long before it comes in the sequel of the other.

@SirJoe True, but there has to be a leader between the duo and it clearly is Forza, you have to see it yourself, for real.

@Casiox since the Forza was launched more recently it has to be. The Gran Turismo Sport hasen't been launched it will take that position. If you look at the video you will see that the Gran Turismo Sport has moving shadows inside the cabin. I'm sure when they launch the Forza 7 it will top that.

@SirJoe Well, it makes some sense, but we still have to wait and see it by ourselves, that's the only way to find it out.

I would be willing to bet we won't see Forza 7 until Scorpio is ready or at least almost ready. We'll have to make do with Horizons 3 until then.

PlayStation has just launched VR, I wouldn't be surprised if that was in Microsoft's planes for Forza 7. If Scorpio is as powerful as Microsoft promises it should be a breeze for it.

Back