Xbox 360 Great Deal.

spleendingo

From
Michigan
I picked this up for my 360 last week when I received an email from Gamestop advertising it for $29.99. Since there seems to be a drought of games I'm interested in right now, I went ahead and got it. I've never actually finished an Assassins Creed game before. It's not that I didn't like them or anything, but eventually I would move on to something else and not go back. Especially since they've been coming out every year.

I do like the theme of this one and it seems to have been tweaked a little as far as the hit detection is concerned. I always had a problem free running in past games because I'd want to run in the streets but always seemed to hit a wall or something lol.

For thirty bucks I'm extremely satisfied! I've always loved collecting and looting and this game certainly has that. Hopefully this will last until TitanFall gets here in March! :)

It's a great game, haven't finished it yet because I keep getting distracted by other games. I have it for the XB1 and it looks great as well.

Back