Greetings Everyone

Kuse

Hello All!

Man its been a crazy few months eh? Well firstly let me just say that back in E3 when we were all holding our collective breaths awaiting the awesome great news of games games games! And then finding out the very hallowed flawed system we were probably going to be getting, (mostly due to a horrible PR staff) I had sided with the Playstation 4!

Now hold yourselves my dear friend, put away those daggers now let me finish, previous to that Conference and the events leading up to it I have been an avid Xbox fan for well...since time immemorial (even though I've went through 3 Xbox 360's >_> ). I've always liked Xbox exclusives and generally enjoyed what they offered. Remember the very old first Xbox controller? That big hot mess?

Anyways after much deliberation and seeing how Microsoft has at least for the time being and has seen the error of their ways, and are actually listening and responding to feedback I am happy to announce that I have pre ordered the Xbox One Day 1 Edition and cancelled my PS4 order. I am back baby! Wooo!

Now let us all gingerly embrace each other by the warm fire and tell old stories of yore shall we?

Hey Kuse, welcome to the forums and back to the Xbox Side! Although i always try and buy them all to get the best of all worlds.

Back